Feel Fit’s Indoor-phin guide.. actual lols right now!
You don’t have to just do exercise to get your endorphins going either, below are some inspiring accounts for all.
Aside from having our own FB group which you can find here, that hosts morning mobility, healthy recipes, ramblings and a lot of community spirit and support, we thought we would put together a guide of some of the best classes and things for you to do while indoors.
- Morning CAR’s with the lovely Ailish – focusing on moving your body joint by joint, it really gets you going in the morning – every week day at 8.30am live on her Instagram page here.
- Georgie Burke is hosting a number of BARRE classes – we are yet to try them but this is definitely something on our hit list of things to do. We may see you there on the weekend.
- Get your full body workout fix with Ellie our very own PT and online coach, she is hosting a number of classes – Strength on Monday evening at 7.15pm, no equipment needed, HiiT Wednesday lunchtime at 12pm and Kettlebells at 6pm Wednesday, Thursday is the return of Legs Bums and Tums at 12pm and Saturday morning is movement fun! Again, Ellie’s classes are hosted on Zoom and done on a donation basis also – so if you have been affected still join in. Link to classes here.
- Why not check out Alyssa Rimmer for some yummy inspiration in the kitchen. Her page is full of goodness. @Simplyquinoa
- Vicki at Sports Recovery Kendal is still offering online consultations and sessions for aches, pains and niggles from working at home – just another fantastic service from a fitness professional adapting the way she works. Go check her out here.
- Hot Pod Yoga Bristol – have taken their classes online so why not check one of their classes, they have a great timetable out – they are doing their classes on a donation basis.
- Like to read – then check out Reese’ Book Club – each month there is a new book picked by Reese Witherspoon. We know we get stuck with picking new books, give it a go or start your own club?
- Get creative, daily DIY, craft and life hacks with Blink Crafty
Get your Indoor-phins going and keep us up to date with which ones you have found useful.
Stay Strong, Stay Safe & Stay home.