Harriett Eldridge's Red Lentil & Chilli Crackers
Harriett Eldridge Is a Naturopath and nutritional therapist offering personalized nutrition and wellness plans. Harriett specializes in gut and hormonal health and has seen huge success within her clinic in Bristol. Harriett offers Skype consultations as well as additional packages including cupboard clear outs, shopping tours with advice on food labeling.
Harriett holds local workshops and has previously worked with Sweaty Betty F45, Hotpod yoga & other corporate businesses in Bristol.
To find out more about how you could work with Harriett, or how you may benefit from a personalized nutrition plan please contact Harriett directly at email@example.com, or visit her website www.rootedliving.co.uk
- Soak the red lentils in water overnight.
- Drain, rinse and add the lentils to a food processor with all the other ingredients. Blend until smooth. It should be a slightly wet mixture. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the mixture onto the tray and spread thin.
- Remove from the oven and using a knife score into roughly 16-20 squares.
- Keep In an airtight container for up 1-2 weeks.